Monthly Archives: November 2022

Home -  Blog -  2022 -  November
What happens if your ex wants to leave California with the kids?

When married couples divorce and unmarried parents decide to break up, shared custody is usually the outcome. The California family courts will typically create or…

Read More

Recent Posts



Request Your
Free Consultation

*Required Field

"*" indicates required fields

I Have Read The Disclaimer*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.